Saturday, August 20, 2005

我真的Out 過頭

自問自己都幾Out 但真是吾知Out 成咁,完來很多老友都已經有Blog這玩意,但一直都不知道,直到昨日Felix同我講才知,睇番他們的Blog都幾有趣,.可知道對方的日常生活,有些更可在當中找到自己的身影。有時睇Blog亦可睇性格,睇Felix個樣,真是睇吾出佢有個咁細膩的Blog。等我有空整番兩首詩,襯番流浪詩.人個名。
其實這個Blog一早就有,只不過send 左頭兩個messages就無後繼。希望今次能支持耐些,更想在離開Canada後,用這個Blog和Toronto D 故人保持聯繫,大家記住reply comment .等.我知道邊個睇過,費事自說自話。

7 Comments:

Blogger jftfaith said...

郭師父,沒做記者只不過一陣子就out成o甘﹖哈哈哈(j/k )

祝你回到HK有很好的發展! God bless!

Jenny

9:55 AM  
Blogger FEliX the CAt said...

what mean 睇Felix個樣,真是睇吾出佢有個咁細膩的Blog ?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Carmen Mok said...

if we can't find another time before you go, then will wait till one day I visit HK or you visit Toronto. And make use our blog to keep in touch!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Rubun said...

I am looking forward to some poems composed by 流浪詩人.
add oil la 郭師父!

2:41 AM  
Blogger Rubun said...

郭師父, can you explain:

誰道閒情拋棄久, 每到春來, 惆悵還依舊. 日日花前常病酒, 不辭鏡裏朱顏瘦. 河畔青蕪堤上柳, 為問新愁, 何事年年有. 獨立小橋風滿袖, 平林新月人歸後.

where is it from? who wrote this? and when did he write it?
I like it!

2:48 AM  
Blogger 流浪詩人 said...

這是首宋詞、詞人馮延己 (無記錯的話)
當然是good stuff la, 不是的話又怎會放頭版。
之於解釋,自己領會la ,你喜歡這首詞,証明你內心和詞的內容有共鳴,記得這種感覺就可以了。

3:26 AM  
Blogger Jacky said...

郭師父:

I wish you the best in H.K....Know what ...now I can't see your face on Fairchild anymore lu....I will see you in H.K.....and hopefully we can gather in Disneyland with J&M too.....hee hee...I will remember U !

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home